...and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

-Genesis 1:2-3



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just a quick Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I packed my things at lunch and made a beeline home after I got out of work early, and immediately I wrapped my arms around my sister who had just arrived home from college. She and my brother drove down this morning, and we've been counting down the days when our long weekend would arrive! Now my other brother just got home from work, so we are finally all together as a family. So wonderful. I was just musing at all the love and comfort that surrounds this home, surrounds my family. I am so eternally grateful to God for blessing me with such a supportive, loving family. We've already had much laughter, and I know this is a sign of the weekend to come. I pray you all remember the graciousness of God, all He has given us here in America and specifically in our lives, and most importantly, for His son, Jesus.

Enjoy your holiday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment