...and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

-Genesis 1:2-3



Friday, October 23, 2009

Gab

Now it's almost through October and I've still been horrible at this. I'm sorry, there really isn't much of an excuse. Except that I work all day, then go and workout and by the time I get home and settled, it's dinner at nine and then bed in an hour or so. Not much of a life, but I'm living.

Two of my old roommates from college are in town for a wedding this weekend, and we are going to get together sometime tomorrow. I am so excited to see them- one lives in St. Louis and one lives in Phoenix, so I don't get to see them often. I cherish the moments. It will be so great to catch up and be myself and gab (old school word, I know) and really tell them how I'm feeling. I don't get to do that, like practically at all. They know me, and I need to release all the thoughts I keep wrapped up inside. I am so thankful for this short time together, but it's going to leave me longing for more time and fellowship. I wish God would put someone in my life that I could talk to and get together with. In other words, a friend who actually lives by me. I'm missing that interaction, but I'm doing alright.

Here's a picture for you- Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment