...and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

-Genesis 1:2-3



Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tucked Away

Today I wish I were somewhere on a harbor, in a little cottage tucked away with my hot caramel apple spice. I'd sit at my big bay window overlooking the water, wrap a blanket around my plush, comfy chair and read and read and read. I'd write, too, get my thoughts down on paper and create something beautiful. And I'd work on my pictures. I'd set about organizing my favorites, editing the ones I think have editing potential, and finding unique and fitting frames I'd wrap them in. Then, I'd try and sell them down a ways at the local festivals or farmer's markets. I wouldn't need to talk to anybody, just listen to the clash and claps of the waves.


No comments:

Post a Comment